Every Great Idea Starts With A Spark…
A bicycle tour in Bangkok left ex co-founder Daniel Tan so impressed that he wanted to create something similar back home. Together with Robin Loh, these two friends came together in 2013 to start Let’s Go Bike, the first-ever bike tour concept in Singapore.
Operating out of a small shophouse in Chinatown, they had no idea how to run a tour agency but went head-on into it because they see a potential. Little did they know that this random spark of an idea became an adventure of a lifetime. From one to two tours a week, they grew into an award-winning tour company offering more than just bike tours.
Today, Let’s Go Tour Singapore has expanded its expertise into an all-encompassing range of experiential tours that include Bike Tours, Cooking Tours, Boat Tours, Walking tours, Educational Tours and Theatrical tours. From the land to the sea, from inquisitive families to diverse corporate groups; we have something suitable for everyone!
The Let’s Go Team
The tight-knitted team at Let’s Go Tour is a diverse group of experts in our own field, brought together by a passion for the tourism industry. We have exceptional local guides with years of expertise. We have the audacity to disrupt the norms and innovate. Most importantly, we believe in the capabilities of our people. Together, let’s take flight and achieve great heights!
THE "LET'S GO" JOURNEY
- Let’s Go Bike Singapore was founded by two friends, Robin Loh and Daniel Tan. With the brilliant insight to encourage travellers to explore Singapore from a unique perspective, they were the pioneers to introduce Bicycle Tours here in Singapore.
- Opened our flagship tour agency at High Street. No longer a side income hobby, the business is now able to sustain a bigger shop rental so to accommodate the increase in demand and daily operations.
- Took an opportunistic leap of faith and incorporated Let’s Go Tour Singapore as a market expansion into other genres of tours.
- More than just bicycle tours, we developed guided walking tours to cater to a wider group of travellers who want to discover an authentic Singapore experience on foot.
- This is the year the company went full throttle. Robin decided to leave his full-time job in manufacturing and focus on running the tour company. With the support from Singapore Tourism Board, we developed bigger plans and further expanded the company’s capabilities.
- Spearheaded STB’s #PassionMadePossible campaign and became the tour ambassador of the Action Seekers Tribe to promote adventure activities to tourists!
- We shifted to a bigger home again, this time at Crawford Lane!
- Seeing a market gap, we grasped the opportunity to develop new tours and created Let’s Go Cook Singapore. We launched experiential culinary classes, with the kitchen studio right here in our office.
- Took part in Singapore Tourism Board’s (STB) Tour Design Challenge 2018, where we developed an original and immersive bicycle tour titled “Trails of Tan Ah Huat”. Through a fictional character of an early Chinese immigrant role-played by tour guides, participants embark on a storytelling journey of history and culture.
- “Trails of Tan Ah Huat” was a hit with both international and local tourists. After a year of running this theatrical concept tour, we won the Singapore Tourism Board’s Tourism Award 2019 under the category of “Best Tour Experience”!
- Our resident guide, Alfian Bin Ajis, won the 2020 Singapore Tourism Awards under the category of “Best Customer Service Excellence For Tourist Guiding”! This achievement is a testament to dedication and passion of our tour guides. So proud!
- Business came to an abrupt halt due to Covid19 pandemic. Had our last international guest during mid-march.
- Time for the survival crunch. Diversified tour products as a response to the Covid situation and developed new tours in anticipation of the tourism industry revival.
- Attempted a new venture selling fresh seafood online, like many others who turned to selling on social media during the pandemic.
- Capitalising on our founder’s experience as an avid angler and tour guide, and network in within the local fishing industry, we launched “Let’s Go Kelong” Tours and received overwhelming response from guests!
- Rated TOP TEN TOURS on TripAdvisor for 5 years consecutively.Yay!
- Created a new series of Educational Tours with an emphasis on family bonding, based on actual school curriculum so to enhance textbook teaching through out-of-classroom holistic experiences. One of the bestseller is the “Kampong Experience” at Kampong Buangkok.
- We found new opportunities during the pandemic. Redesigned our tours and shifted focus to domestic tourism, in line with STB’s SingapoRediscovers campaign.
- Incorporated tour elements into existing cooking classes to enhance the culinary experience. Our new “Discover Hokkien”, “Discover Hainan”, and “Discover Thai” cooking tour series became a hit and even garnered praise from renowned local food critic Wong Ah Yoke!
- Created two new original theatrical tours inspired by the hidden stories of Singapore’s ethnic quarters – “Aminah in Kampong Glam” and “Tan Ah Huat in Chinatown”!
- Our 3rd year anniversary at Crawford Lane.
- Our resident Guide / Chef Colin Goh, clinched the 2021 Singapore Tourism Awards under “Customer Service Excellence, Tourist Guiding”!
- Let’s Go Tour is also the only tour agency to get nominated in two separate STA categories, consecutively for 3 years!
Read real user reviews
Best Prices Guaranteed
Discounts up to 50% off
Participate in unique tours
Block 462 Crawford Lane
#01-57 Singapore 190462